Just a look into my life as a teacher which is bumpy.....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Second Day

May 24 o6
Today is the second day of exam.
Needless to sy rthat it's a busy day for everyone with three to seven subjects to mark.
And everybody is really down on it.
Haven't run mine yet that's why I'm writing right now.
It is quite easy to spend time doing something than nothing.
Yesterday was a pay day.I've been teaching for about nine years now.
And my pay is increasing....to about USD5+++.
Thank God for that.

Success has nothing to do with money
Bottomline here is you set a goal and get it done
Set many goals but assure that you will accomplish them no matter what it takes.

I'm done for today.

Better to look down than to look up....you won't see where you're going.

No comments:

Followers